New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

Hi, my name is Mignette Strife and I am new to blogging.  I am a mom of 4 who's kids are all in sports and they are all under the age of 11.

 

It would be great to have followers!  I am at http://kidsinsportsmom.blogspot.com

 

Make sure to add your link to make it easier to follow.

 

Thanks again,

 

Mignette

Tags: Followers, blogger, follow, new, will

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm a new follower. 

Please follow my interior design blog - KG STYLE DESIGNS

and my Diet & Fitness Blog - ichange

Thanks for the support! 

Oh, nice! 

Following...! 

Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  and iChange(Diet, Exercise and Fashion Blog)

Amanda Moore said:

I'll follow you.

Here is mine..

http://mandycake.webs.com

I'm currently doing a giveaway for $150 in coupons!

KG, I am now following your interior design blog, but your diet and excercise blog says it is not taking anymore followers.

KG said:

Oh, nice! 

Following...! 

Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  and iChange(Diet, Exercise and Fashion Blog)

Amanda Moore said:

I'll follow you.

Here is mine..

http://mandycake.webs.com

I'm currently doing a giveaway for $150 in coupons!

Following now! Please follow my new mommy, diy blog too!

Three Ladies and a Daddy

Hi!

I will follow you

This is my blog

http://brettandfrancia2cultures.blogspot.com/

I'm Following!!

here's the link to my blog

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

i also have a giveaway that could use some entries!

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/eyes-cream-shades-sun...

 

THANKS!

Lovely Blog I Just followed you : )

Check out my Blog and Support Females, please follow (much appreciated)

http://femalemoneygroup.blogspot.com/

-Niko

www.ninalazina.info

glad to know you.

nina

www.ninalazina.info

glad to know you.

nina



Francia H. Benson said:

Hi!

I will follow you

This is my blog

http://brettandfrancia2cultures.blogspot.com/

I'm a new follower.  Please follow me back at http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

I will follow back any one of you above that follows me. http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

Done.

Cristy Eubanks-Williams said:

I will follow back any one of you above that follows me. http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Our Daughters

What is the one thing you want your daughter to know while growing up?

Join the conversation to win a free gift. And, see last week's winner!


A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service