ADVERTISEMENT

New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

Hi, my name is Mignette Strife and I am new to blogging.  I am a mom of 4 who's kids are all in sports and they are all under the age of 11.

 

It would be great to have followers!  I am at http://kidsinsportsmom.blogspot.com

 

Make sure to add your link to make it easier to follow.

 

Thanks again,

 

Mignette

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm a new follower. 

Please follow my interior design blog - KG STYLE DESIGNS

and my Diet & Fitness Blog - ichange

Thanks for the support! 

Oh, nice! 

Following...! 

Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  and iChange(Diet, Exercise and Fashion Blog)

Amanda Moore said:

I'll follow you.

Here is mine..

http://mandycake.webs.com

I'm currently doing a giveaway for $150 in coupons!

KG, I am now following your interior design blog, but your diet and excercise blog says it is not taking anymore followers.

KG said:

Oh, nice! 

Following...! 

Follow me too @ KG STYLE DESIGNS (interior design blog)  and iChange(Diet, Exercise and Fashion Blog)

Amanda Moore said:

I'll follow you.

Here is mine..

http://mandycake.webs.com

I'm currently doing a giveaway for $150 in coupons!

Following now! Please follow my new mommy, diy blog too!

Three Ladies and a Daddy

Hi!

I will follow you

This is my blog

http://brettandfrancia2cultures.blogspot.com/

I'm Following!!

here's the link to my blog

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

i also have a giveaway that could use some entries!

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/eyes-cream-shades-sun...

 

THANKS!

Lovely Blog I Just followed you : )

Check out my Blog and Support Females, please follow (much appreciated)

http://femalemoneygroup.blogspot.com/

-Niko

www.ninalazina.info

glad to know you.

nina

www.ninalazina.info

glad to know you.

nina



Francia H. Benson said:

Hi!

I will follow you

This is my blog

http://brettandfrancia2cultures.blogspot.com/

I'm a new follower.  Please follow me back at http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

I will follow back any one of you above that follows me. http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

Done.

Cristy Eubanks-Williams said:

I will follow back any one of you above that follows me. http://yabbadhabidooooo.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Set Up Your New Bathroom Design Online With Our 3d Room Visualiser

We’ve always wanted to change our bathroom’s layout at some point in our lives and if one opts for actually making the change our customers are provided with a simple yet innovative tool which allows users to actually preview how their bathroom will look like at the distance of one simple click.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service