Jennifer joined marlynn's group
5 hours ago
Kim Ross is now a member of Mom Bloggers Club
15 hours ago
zara andrew posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Sophia M posted photos
22 hours ago
Hoa Giusti liked Hoa Giusti's discussion List of Businesses Ideas for Women Entrepreneurs with Little Investment
yesterday
Ina Wrobel and Andrea Sawyer are now friends
yesterday
Sophia M posted a status
"Goodnightmybaby.com"
yesterday

OUR BLOG

5 Common Fundraising Mistakes that Might Be Hurting Your Organization

Fundraising is hard work, done with the best intentions in mind. While you might get caught up in the spirit of “doing good,” you could be doing it wrong. Whether it’s a communication failure or a lack of foresight, here are five mistakes you’ll want to avoid when…

Life Changes I Wish I’d Made Sooner

By the time I turned 25, I was sure my life was a single-lane highway.

A single-lane highway with no exits. As far as I was concerned, I was headed in the same direction, with no…

3 Easy Ways to Share Nature With Your Kids This Summer

There’s something about the summer that brings out the fun in kids. Long summer days without any thought of school foster the type of carefree living children relish every year. The only bad thing about the summer is it can go by really fast. As parents, it is important to…

When I joined I thought this would be great way to meet other mom bloggers, but all I've encountered has been outdated groups of interest that haven't had a comment in years, people you reach out to never online to even reply back.  Questions are often unanswered, and now I'm wondering what 24k people are doing here other than self-promotion.  While promoting my blog is a nice extra, it's not my primary focus.  Hopefully someone can help with how to have a good experience here

Views: 85

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We're sorry you aren't enjoying yourself here. 

It has been challenging for us to improve engagement here as so many connections moved to social media. We are working on it, though. 

All best,

Mom Bloggers Club

I understand.  I was just wondering If I was doing something wrong.  I'm part of another group and have had responses within minutes. I'll stick around to do my part in being active!  

Mom Bloggers Club said:

We're sorry you aren't enjoying yourself here. 

It has been challenging for us to improve engagement here as so many connections moved to social media. We are working on it, though. 

All best,

Mom Bloggers Club

I just joined today, and I'm a little disheartened reading this.

I don't want to taint your experience. You may have a different experience completely! I just didn't like that it took many days for replies to my posted questions/comments IF they were even answered.

Thanks.  I appreciate that.  So far, though, my experience has been the same.  The groups I joined were inactive and no response to friend requests.  It's too bad.

Ele Millenia said:

I don't want to taint your experience. You may have a different experience completely! I just didn't like that it took many days for replies to my posted questions/comments IF they were even answered.
I can relate. I myself have stopped coming to this site daily. I hope things change for you!

Thanks again.  I think it's a great marketing tool, but it's always sad when websites have members that go AWOL.  I'm also finding that when I spend a long period of time on the site, my browser starts acting funny.  I'm not sure if it's running a long script or what.   It'll all get sorted out eventually, I guess.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service