Hi, I'm Krista. I launched my blog in mid-March. I really hate to say this but I'm desperate for followers. Anyone willing to read my blog on a regular basis and post comments? That's all I'm asking. And if you could "like" me on Facebook, and "follow" me on Twitter that would be helpful too. I am more than willing to reciprocate and follow you back.

My blog is http://www.coffeeandchaos.com

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/coffeeandchaos

Twitter  @coffeechaosblog

I blog about being a mom, wife, and manager of domestic chaos. Stop by, you won't be disappointed.

 

Thanks for listening. I appreciate your help!

Tags: back, blogger, follow, followers, mom, need

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Krista,

Love your blog! Following you on twitter and next I'll follow on facebook. 

Here are my links:

Blog: http://cmsfamilyblog.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-And-Look-Healthy/109257605793108

Twitter: https://twitter.com/organicngreen


Thanks,


Michelle

Hi Krista,  I'm following you on twitter now and will definitely keep up on your blog!

@mommyoutside

http://mommyoutsidethebox.blogspot.ca/

Hi Shayna,

I really like your blog! It seems like you and I have a lot in common. My dtr is two, how old is yours? I'm following your blog and on Twitter. Do you have a Facebook page?

 

Thanks for following me too.


 
Shayna Murray said:

Hi Krista,  I'm following you on twitter now and will definitely keep up on your blog!

@mommyoutside

http://mommyoutsidethebox.blogspot.ca/

I'm not just looking for followers but for people who will regularly comment. I am willing to do the same for anyone interested.
-----------------------

PhotoMom: Mommy Life. Inspiration. Photography.

HI Krista, I checked our your blog this morning too and yes it does seem we have a lot in common!  My daughter will be two in a couple of weeks.  I actually just started a facebook page today, I think you found it.......

I am following everyone above me. I am loving all that I a seeing and can't wait to go back to spend time commenting.

 

Danelle

http://www.ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ourwolvesden

https://twitter.com/#!/DanelleJohns

Hi Danelle,

Thank you for following my sites.  I just visited your blog. Great blog and great tips. I am also following you on facebook and twitter too.

Thank you, 

Michelle

Danelle Johns said:

I am following everyone above me. I am loving all that I a seeing and can't wait to go back to spend time commenting.

 

Danelle

http://www.ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ourwolvesden

https://twitter.com/#!/DanelleJohns

I'll follow you too! My site is www.TheChicSAHM.blogspot.com and my twitter is twitter.com/TheChicSAHM

Hi Tronci,

I was just visiting your blog. I love your photos! You have great talent as a photographer and writer. Thanks for sharing so much with the rest of us.
 
Tronci S said:

I'm not just looking for followers but for people who will regularly comment. I am willing to do the same for anyone interested.
-----------------------

PhotoMom: Mommy Life. Inspiration. Photography.

Hi Tia, 

I was hanging out at your blog today. It looks great, like your design. Thanks for following me. I'll do the same.

 

Krista
 
ChicSAHM said:

I'll follow you too! My site is www.TheChicSAHM.blogspot.com and my twitter is twitter.com/TheChicSAHM

I joined your FB :-) mine is Facebook

hi , please visit my blog and follow i'll do the same thanks god bless to all mom

http://www.mywealthyjourney.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service