Hello Ladies,
I am new to this site, do you have any tips for a beginning blogger!! My goal is to provide great deals, coupons, and product reviews to my audience.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerri,
Great to have you!
Love you blog, great job for a beginner.
You'll find out quickly here what works for you and your audience and what doesn't.
Check out discussions groups, one of them is the Mommy Reviewers. Announce your blog and any review, giveaway, deals you found, etc. in that section. Plus, get the followers on your blog.
To get them, use Link Exchange and RSS feed exchange groups to start with.
If you have an audience, other people will start finding you as well!
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
The DiscoveryWoman Laura
Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate all the tips you have given me, I look forward to chatting with you.

Hi Kerry --

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new blog. I've written a few articles that will help you get started on your blogging journey.

Success Tips for Blogging Novices

Attention Grabbing Tactics for Your Blog

Steps to Blog Stardom: How to Become an A-List Mom Blogger

Do You Have a Cookie-Cutter Mom Blog?

I hope all of these help you get started.

Welcome again!
Thank you so much for the tips, and thank you for the welcome.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service