Hello, my name is Penny and I'm a Green Mom.  I'm married with 2 grown kids (and a granddaughter on the way) and a son who is 13.  After years in the corporate world and as an educator, I decided to work from my home office.  I just resurrected my blog and am looking for followers and any insight you experts can give!!  You can find me at or on the Green Mom Blog at  Can't wait to check out your blogs as well!!

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I am certainly no expert...just starting out in the blogging world, but am happy to follow! Please check us out and follow as well. Greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much! 

Colleen at Sugar Aunts

I am following!  Thanks!

Hi Penny,

I have bookmarked your blog (that's how I follow...) and am interested to learn more about being green and working from home.  I am a soon-to-be-Mom trying to figure all of this out.  I am just getting started with my blog as well.  I would love it if you check me out!

Happy Mom Musings

I am also on pinterest:

Good luck and thank you!

Hey Julia,

Thanks for checking out my blogs.  I just followed you on Pinterest also!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service