ADVERTISEMENT

Newbie at Blogging and Looking for Followers and Comments too!

Besides followers, which is totally fun, I really want feedback on my stuff.  I am new and I have a tendency to write about all sorts of things and get off subject a lot.  I have been doing a lot of reading on other blogs about how to make it better and one of the suggestions is to ask for suggestions! 

I love getting feedback, good or bad.  I'm not easily insulted - especially in cyberworld!!!

My site is http://www.thoughtsfromthismom.blogspot.com

 

I am slowly discovering all of your blogs out there too!  I love reading about everything! 

THanks in advance!

~Wendie

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower
I just followed you. Please follow back, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Following you! Would love for you to follow me back on Facebook! 

http://www.facebook.com/FamilyFriendlyFrugality

Followed you right back!! THANKS!

Heather Shaw said:

Following you! Would love for you to follow me back on Facebook! 

http://www.facebook.com/FamilyFriendlyFrugality


Thanks Ann - Followed you right back!!
ann anderson said:
I just followed you. Please follow back, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

I don't think I told you that I followed you back!  Thanks for the follow - Can't wait to read more of yourS!
Someone's Mom said:
Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower

Hi Wendie

 

I am now following you!

I could use the love also.
Please come follow me on my journey to finishing up old projects
while battling with my ADD.
Thanks,
LOVE YA
www.thedarediva.com  (hope to see your beautiful face as a follower!)


Wendie Rodgers said:


I don't think I told you that I followed you back!  Thanks for the follow - Can't wait to read more of yourS!
Someone's Mom said:
Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower

Following you, please follow me.  Love comments, also!!!!

 

http://chiefmommyofficer.laurdoone.com

way ahead of you!!  Thanks!

Lauren Blackford said:

Following you, please follow me.  Love comments, also!!!!

 

http://chiefmommyofficer.laurdoone.com

Hi Wendie,

I'll check you out, and I hope that you'll check me out as well.  I've been blogging since January.  I'm off to read your blog right now.  Here's my latest info:

New blog post today- my rant on things we shouldn't do when we're over thirty...please check it out, and add your own pet peeves to my list!  also, feel free to follow and list your blog as well.

Thanks.

Leave it in the Past- What it means to be over 30...

http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

Your site looks great!  I'm a new blogger too and trying to gain followers.  I'm following you now.  Please return the favor at http://www.reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/.  Happy Blogging!

I'm following you now! Hope you'll check out my blog, and maybe follow me too!

 

Beth at Tiny Reader

http://tinyreader.blogspot.com

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Alea FrankwickUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Strategies for Parenting Teens: How to Get Your Teenager to Open Up to You

Getting teens to open up is one of the most important tasks of parenting a teenager. It is also one of the most challenging parts of parenthood. If your teen rolls her eyes, walks away angrily, or retreats to his bedroom when you try to talk to him or her, you are not alone. Many parents…

Five Ways The EazyHoldUniversal Cuff Helps Kids with Special Needs Deal With Daily Living Activities

Most parents find that training their non-disabled children for life's activities is challenging enough. However, parents of physically challenged children have to be especially creative to make sure that their young people learn the daily life skills that they need to be self-sufficient. Occupational…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service