ADVERTISEMENT

Newbie at Blogging and Looking for Followers and Comments too!

Besides followers, which is totally fun, I really want feedback on my stuff.  I am new and I have a tendency to write about all sorts of things and get off subject a lot.  I have been doing a lot of reading on other blogs about how to make it better and one of the suggestions is to ask for suggestions! 

I love getting feedback, good or bad.  I'm not easily insulted - especially in cyberworld!!!

My site is http://www.thoughtsfromthismom.blogspot.com

 

I am slowly discovering all of your blogs out there too!  I love reading about everything! 

THanks in advance!

~Wendie

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower
I just followed you. Please follow back, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Following you! Would love for you to follow me back on Facebook! 

http://www.facebook.com/FamilyFriendlyFrugality

Followed you right back!! THANKS!

Heather Shaw said:

Following you! Would love for you to follow me back on Facebook! 

http://www.facebook.com/FamilyFriendlyFrugality


Thanks Ann - Followed you right back!!
ann anderson said:
I just followed you. Please follow back, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

I don't think I told you that I followed you back!  Thanks for the follow - Can't wait to read more of yourS!
Someone's Mom said:
Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower

Hi Wendie

 

I am now following you!

I could use the love also.
Please come follow me on my journey to finishing up old projects
while battling with my ADD.
Thanks,
LOVE YA
www.thedarediva.com  (hope to see your beautiful face as a follower!)


Wendie Rodgers said:


I don't think I told you that I followed you back!  Thanks for the follow - Can't wait to read more of yourS!
Someone's Mom said:
Hi Wendie,

Just looked at your blog, it seems you're off to a great start. I am a new blogger too, take a look and let me know what you think http://someonesparent.blogspot.com.

Karo

PS am your newest follower

Following you, please follow me.  Love comments, also!!!!

 

http://chiefmommyofficer.laurdoone.com

way ahead of you!!  Thanks!

Lauren Blackford said:

Following you, please follow me.  Love comments, also!!!!

 

http://chiefmommyofficer.laurdoone.com

Hi Wendie,

I'll check you out, and I hope that you'll check me out as well.  I've been blogging since January.  I'm off to read your blog right now.  Here's my latest info:

New blog post today- my rant on things we shouldn't do when we're over thirty...please check it out, and add your own pet peeves to my list!  also, feel free to follow and list your blog as well.

Thanks.

Leave it in the Past- What it means to be over 30...

http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

Your site looks great!  I'm a new blogger too and trying to gain followers.  I'm following you now.  Please return the favor at http://www.reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/.  Happy Blogging!

I'm following you now! Hope you'll check out my blog, and maybe follow me too!

 

Beth at Tiny Reader

http://tinyreader.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Tired of Being Disorganized? Simplify Your Life with Chart and Soul

Do you struggle with not getting everything done that you want to get done in a day? Home organization and time management are 2 of the toughest obstacles parents face. With so little time and so much to do, sometimes it feels impossible to get ahead. Our friends at Chart and Soul designed a line of…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service