Newbie at Blogging and Looking for Followers and Comments too!

Besides followers, which is totally fun, I really want feedback on my stuff.  I am new and I have a tendency to write about all sorts of things and get off subject a lot.  I have been doing a lot of reading on other blogs about how to make it better and one of the suggestions is to ask for suggestions! 

I love getting feedback, good or bad.  I'm not easily insulted - especially in cyberworld!!!

My site is

I am slowly discovering all of your blogs out there too!  I love reading about everything! 

THanks in advance!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am following you now too and i am #100!!!  YAY!!!

I'm a piano teacher so every day here is music day!

Great blog!

Elizabeth Moore said:

I'm following you now! Hope you'll check out my blog, and maybe follow me too!

Beth at Tiny Reader

Hi Everyone, I’m co-hosting a Fab Thursday Blog Hop. I’d love for you to visit and add your blog URL to the list. I had over 130 blogs who linked up last week. Blog hopping is a great way for you to gain exposure and get more followers:

Hi. Im
I followed you! :)

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Charity + You

During this giving season, especially today on Giving Today, how do you plan to give back

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service