Hoping someone can help me figure out how I get an "official" traffic report in a form I can send to a company?  I had a company ask for this today and I have no clue.  I have been using google analytics   for awhile now but don't know if that works for this or not.
Also I just registered my own domain so now I only have APril on the new domain and all my previous info is at my blogspot address.  Anyone with any input would be helpful. 
I feel like I"m starting to do somethings right but then something comes along and I'm clueless again.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Google Analytics should work. You can export reports from there into a PDF. You can do the visitors report, and that should work.
Yes, Google Analytics should suffice since that's a popularly used way to share that info. Hope that helps!!

Also, if you want any more opps for posting for others/being an affiliate for my product, please email me...misstutus@gmail.com I don't even need to see a traffic report, just doing my best to spread word about my new site MissTutu.com

Thanks!
Jenn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service