Hi Moms,

I'm not sure if this is a common situation, but I started my first blog ever a week ago and one of my posts has gone viral! My blog has been featured, shared, and mentioned on major Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, magazine blogs,etc.) and more websites and personal blogs than I can keep up with. I've been contacted by two national magazines asking for feature articles. I've gained over 200 followers in a matter of days and for five days straight I've had 5-digit pageviews. Just from reading other bloggers' experiences, I'm assuming 5-digit pageviews is a lot for a new blog.

I'm guessing this is a good "problem" to have, but what do I do now? I'm assuming I should be able to benefit from my success.

Please share your advice, suggestions, guidance.

Thanks,

~Nikki

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Nikki that is an awesome problem to have.  I checked out your blog and it looks like you found a way to handle it.  I would only suggest that you keep doing what you are doing.  You have an awesome blog and I love the creations that you have created.  Love the table you created for your picture wall.  =D

Thanks, Gen!
Gen Horrall said:

Wow Nikki that is an awesome problem to have.  I checked out your blog and it looks like you found a way to handle it.  I would only suggest that you keep doing what you are doing.  You have an awesome blog and I love the creations that you have created.  Love the table you created for your picture wall.  =D

I think you just demonstrated the power of Pinterest :)  Have a newsletter you can use a free service like Mail chimp it would have been great to have it set when all the visitors came. One you get people on your list you can send out one weekly newsletter with your latest ideas or creations and offer them for sale.

You could offer an ebook ( other ebooks I saw you did that)  with tutorials or a video tutorial series all of that would continue to generate traffic :)

Lisa Cash Hanson

Author Get Famous Most Amazing Mom Bloggers Resource On The Planet

2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner SnuggWugg.com

MompreneurMogul.com

www.BlogsToRichesClub.com

Thanks Lisa! I'll definitely check Mail Chimp out. I opened an online store to sell my tire ottomans, and I'm using Survey Monkey on my store site for product feedback surveys. So far, so good!

~Nikki

I need a dynamo blogger for my Randy Kazandy children's book and the new eye wear to follow. Are you interested in helping?

Hmmm... I'm not sure how to find a link to someone's blog on mombloggers.... and I'm computer savvy!

I need a dynamo blogger for my Randy Kazandy children's book and the new eye wear to follow. Are you interested in helping? What is your site?

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service