Has anyone had any experience with the Park Lane Jewlery as a buisness? If so, how do you like it?

I'm considering becoming a consultant and was wondering if it is worth it. I know like with any other mlm buisness in order to see results you have to work hard at it and be positive, however I am curious about other's experience with the company.

Thanks.:-)

Tags: Park, buisness, consultant, jewelry, lane

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone??

my name is Brenda McNaughton and I am a Senior Division Manager with Park Lane...  To answer your question....

YES its worth it! 

I love Park Lane.. and would be happy to answer any question you may have... my email is... tupbree@comcast.net

Are you currently working with anyone?  LMK...

oh.. sorry it took so long to reply... had to be approved to join this blog.  Believe it or not.. I have never blogged in my life.. is it worth it??  I can see where it may help grow a business.. just curious...  I prefer email.. again.. that is.. tupbree@comcast.net
Hello Brenda, thank you for replying.  One of my very best friends is with PL and is willing to teach me the ropes. I'm still a little iffy about the whole MLM buisness aspect of it. If I have any further questions I will email you.:) Again Thanks!

Just something to think about.. Park Lane is a Party Plan.. Commonly known as Direct Selling.. MLM's are structured differently... I have tried MLM's and it feels like I am sellling NOTHING but an opportunity.. Direct Sales to me is like having my own store without the overhead and selling a wonderful product that comes with a lifetime warranty.  Which by the way the company takes care of. It's a win win kind of business... very rewarding, not to mention extremely FUN!!!

We have a saying in the Direct Sales biz... It's not for everyone... HOWEVER, it is for everyone to try!

Good Luck and hopefully we will meet at a Park Lane Convention!

Madison O'Sullivan said:

Hello Brenda, thank you for replying.  One of my very best friends is with PL and is willing to teach me the ropes. I'm still a little iffy about the whole MLM buisness aspect of it. If I have any further questions I will email you.:) Again Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service