PartyLite Cyber Monday Sales Event & Lite Up Your Holidays Instant Win & Sweepstakes

CYBER MONDAY!
Nov. 29th only

PartyLite will celebrate Cyber Monday with a one-day, online event! You will love what you can get for FREE! Simply visit my Personal PartyLite Website and place an order of $25 or more to qualify for the FREE items!

WHEN: Monday, Nov. 29 from 12:00am ~ 11:59pm

AND in honor of my PartyLite blog, Calm ~N~ Scents and Small Business Saturday, I'm also offering FREE shipping in the US and Canada, and a 15% discount off your total purchase through November 29th. (Use Code: CNSPPRO when ordering)

How's that for a great deal?!  PartyLite makes GREAT gifts for the holidays, so get your shopping done this weekend!

FREE TEALIGHTS!

Receive a dozen tealights FREE with every $25 in online purchases (you choose your favorite scent/s)!

** Limit 3 per order

-PLUS-

FREE BEER BREAD MIX!

** Receive a Beer Bread Mix FREE with online purchase of $75 or more!

That means, when Customers submit a $75+ online order, they will receive 3 dozen tealights in their fragrance choice(s) PLUS a free Beer Bread Mix - that's $35.80 in free products!

Lite Up Your Holidays
Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes
Ends Tuesday, Nov. 30!

PartyLite has teamed up with Martha Stewart Living to bring you a fabulous contest for the holidays! The contest will run through November 30th and is open to the residents of the United States!

• Play every day for a chance to win a $50 PartyLite gift certificate!  FIVE will be awarded daily!

• You could even be the Grand Prize Winner of a $10,000 room makeover!

Just visit www.partylite.com/sweepstakes and enter my special sweepstakes consultant code: H3393W (consultant code is required for entry)

** Don't forget to enter daily ..... you could be a WINNER!

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OOPS!! My BAD!! SO SORRY!  Please forgive the "newbie" PartyLite sales consultant! LOL  I wanted to give everyone a GREAT deal on top of the fab discounts and freebies that PartyLite is already offering for Cyber Monday!  But, dummy me..... I didn't research it well enough before announcing my offer. :(

Unfortunately, PartyLite does not offer shipping to Canada, and also does not allow me to enter my own Promo Code for purchases through checkout. 

HOWEVER...

I still want to honor my word, and offer my friends a 15% discount on their entire purchase PLUS free shipping in the U.S. AND Canada

HOW, YOU ASK? 

If you are in the U.S., you can place your order on my Personal PartyLite Website paying the total of your order at checkout.  Then email me at calmnscentsbytree@gmail.com with my Promo Code: CNSPPRO, and I will refund 15% of your order PLUS shipping costs ($6.50 for orders under $65 or 10% if over $65) via Paypal, Check, or Money Order (your choice).

If you are in Canada, you will have to email me at the above address with the items you would like (include item numbers, quantity, and price with description), and I will place the order for you.  I will invoice you through my Paypal account, and you can choose to pay securely using your available Paypal funds, or with a major credit card on the Paypal site.

I'm so very sorry for the confusion, but we got it fixed! ;)

Happy Shopping!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service