Please Friend/Follow my sites - I am happy to connect with yours too!

Hi everyone!

I have two blogs.....would love some new followers/friends if you find them interesting. Drop me a comment and I am happy to reciprocate.

From the Hip Designs



Cheers!
Carol

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Followed you :) Please follow me back. It's on the bottom left-hand side on www.AMomBlogger.com

My Twitter: @AMomBlogger
New Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/AMomBlogger
Thanks Jennifer - following you on twitter with both sites and fav'd you on FB with both sites


Jennifer | AMomBlogger.com said:
Followed you :) Please follow me back. It's on the bottom left-hand side on www.AMomBlogger.com

My Twitter: @AMomBlogger
New Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/AMomBlogger
Also following your blog



CP said:
Thanks Jennifer - following you on twitter with both sites and fav'd you on FB with both sites


Jennifer | AMomBlogger.com said:
Followed you :) Please follow me back. It's on the bottom left-hand side on www.AMomBlogger.com

My Twitter: @AMomBlogger
New Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/AMomBlogger
Hi Carol!

I tried to follow your Paw Designs blog but found no follower button.

http://mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com/

Mayra
Thanks - following you too.
Sometimes on the blog you have to refresh to see the latest post on the blog, etc.. weird and I am trying to get yahoo to fix it. Go to this page and you will see it - or click on any page and it will come up on the top right.
http://blog.bigpawdesigns.com/?page_id=1344



Mayra Calvani said:
Hi Carol!

I tried to follow your Paw Designs blog but found no follower button.

http://mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com/

Mayra
Hi Carol!
Wow! I'm impressed by your creativity! I dropped by your blog and am now a follower! Please have a look at my blog: Sugarbeat's Books and become a follower!

Thanks,
Barb
Hi Mrs.Carol..I've visited your blog and become your newest follower.
Feel free to stop by my blog anytime and follow me back..
Thank's

http://happybaby-kid.blogspot.com
Following you now, Jennifer!
Mayra
Hi, I am new @ MBC. I am following your blog now. I would love for you to visit me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com Please GFC follow, Face book & Twitter follow me! Have a great week!
I am following both blogs and Fb too.
following blog and twitter - your fb link did not work for me though?



shanna brooks said:
Hi, I am new @ MBC. I am following your blog now. I would love for you to visit me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com Please GFC follow, Face book & Twitter follow me! Have a great week!
I am following both blogs and Fb too.
Hi Kim
Following on FB and blog - with both sites, thanks!
Carol

Kim R. said:

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

What Does Your Blog Week Have in Store?

Every week is great to improve your blog. What does your week have in store for your blog?

Share your week's blogging goals.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service