Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

Hey everyone -

Would you mind voting for me in this contest? and I hate to be the type of person that asks people to vote for them but I am a finalist in this contest to win $5000 toward your lifelong dream. And my lifelong dream is buying my neighbor's lot and making it into an orchard. They have already okay'd it, I'm just trying to raise the money part so it can happen. :) 

Voting is simple. You just click on the link and pick "vote" on my story - which is the one titled "surrounded by berries." You can vote once per day from 11/3-11/17

Thanks!! I really appreciate it and thank you so much!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to vote but don't see a vote button

The vote buttons are right under the essay submissions on

If you find the "surrounded by berries" story, there should be a button that says "vote for this entry." Thanks for voting!

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service