Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

As part of my goals for 2011, I want to write more content on my blog that isn't a review/giveaway (that's my focus). So once a week, I'm hoping to write something a bit more personal. In order to get those posts more exposure, I want to enter them into blog carnivals, whenever possible.

I'm pretty behind the curve on paying attention to those carnivals, so I'd love to hear what your favorite carnivals are (if you host one, please name it here!). Thanks so much for all of your suggestions!

Tiffany

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what you mean by "carnivals" so I am very interested in the replies you get.  I'm wondering if you mean "memes?"  Like Thursday 13 or Wordless Wednesday.  If not, I'd love to know more about where to get my blog listed for some exposure. 
We host blog carnivals/blog-a-thons pretty regularly at MomsRising.  They're on hot issues affecting families and work-family balance, like healthcare, paid sick days, unemployment. We love to highlight personal stories! A couple of bloggers who shared stories in our blog carnivals have gotten their stories featured in major news outlets (not a typical outcome, and some people want to participate anonymously, but it happens). We appreciate every single person who contributes to our blog carnivals by writing, reading, commenting, tweeting and sharing on Facebook!

I love Alphabe Thursdayhosted by Mrs. Matlock.  She asks that people visit 10 others who link up and they do.

I host Read.Explore.Learnon Fridays. People link up activities that they do with children's books.

I also like Mama Kat's Writing Workshop.

I have a great list of over 100 weekly blog hops listed at my blog - http://www.blogelina.com/recommended-resources-2/the-motherload-100... - you're sure to find something on any topic!

My absolute favorite right now would have to be Works for Me Wednesdays over at www.wearethatfamily.com!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service