Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

So what do you think makes a blog popular?

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your comment on blogging. Check out our BizeeMom.com website when you get a chance. We are about to launch the Bizee Mom Bloggers Club website. Contact us from BizeeMom.com if you are interested in joining us.
Content, humor, cute gotta have them now products...readability...the ability to say something that isn't necessarily nice with tact about subjects. NOt too far left or right...but say what you want to say.
I think a lot has to do with how much a person promotes their blog. If they are out there networking via the various means of social marketing, then it's easy for people to find them and follow. In this day and age of blogging it takes a lot to get noticed (in my opinion). And it takes consistancy too.

Nancy
If Evolution Really Works
I agree with everything that has been said! I'd also add that a huge focus on giveaways, UNLESS the blog is about frugality/shopping/marketing/etc. where giveaways would naturally make up the bulk of the content, turns me off. If I used to visit the blog for its content and then it changes to every post being a contest, then I eventually stop visiting the blog. I'm all for giveaways on any blog, but good writing is important, too!

The Professional Family Manager
Oh my goodness. You guys are right on the music thing. There is nothing worse than not realizing my speakers are on, surfing after my toddler has gone to sleep, and then opening a blog that blasts music at me. Trust me, if it wakes my daughter, I won't be back to that blog again! :)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service