Tags: Followers, friends

Views: 4027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

followed you on your blog :-)

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

Chelsea said:

I would love followers. Im so new at blogging and would love feedback, and getting to know other Moms out there!! 

 

www.stayathomemommy09.blogspot.com

 

I will go through the list and follow you as well!

Hi All 
New to the network and just starting out with a lifestyle blog for fellow mums. , would love some new followers and honest feedback :) 
Cheers !
Mumchic.wordpress.com

Howdy!  I am a new mom and have recently started blogging again.  I would love to have some new readers as encouragement to write :) 

http://theillumiletty.wordpress.com

I can't wait to read your work too!

Thanks for stopping by my blogg, you have a great blog too and a supercute baby !

Letty Leal Evans said:

Howdy!  I am a new mom and have recently started blogging again.  I would love to have some new readers as encouragement to write :) 

http://theillumiletty.wordpress.com

I can't wait to read your work too!

Hello my name is Patsy and I am a Distributor for The Greeting Cake Company ! This is my link:  http://www.greetingcakeco.biz/?q=10122452

Thank you!  I look forward to reading more of your posts.

mumchic said:

Thanks for stopping by my blogg, you have a great blog too and a supercute baby !

Letty Leal Evans said:

Howdy!  I am a new mom and have recently started blogging again.  I would love to have some new readers as encouragement to write :) 

http://theillumiletty.wordpress.com

I can't wait to read your work too!

I am following you. Nice blog you have.

Hello Ladies! 

 

I'm a mom/entrepreneur trying to bring in more traffic to my laundry website. If you could please stop by and leave a quick comment on my blog I'll definitely return the favor! 

Thanks so much! I'm new to blogging and am still figuring all this out :) 

Laundry Care Blog

 

Hi Patsy, 

Visited your site - love your care packages, makes me want to eat a cupcake :)

Feel free to visit my blog: Laundry Care 

PATSY GAIL CLARK BROOKS said:

Hello my name is Patsy and I am a Distributor for The Greeting Cake Company ! This is my link:  http://www.greetingcakeco.biz/?q=10122452

Funny blog! Just subscribed :)



Letty Leal Evans said:

Howdy!  I am a new mom and have recently started blogging again.  I would love to have some new readers as encouragement to write :) 

http://theillumiletty.wordpress.com

I can't wait to read your work too!

Following you! 

If you have some time, check out my blog and comment at Laundry Care


Shasta Lantz said:

Hi ladies! Would love to have more followers! Will follow you back. 

http://thissplendidmarriage.com

Hi!

Just subbed to your blog via email and left a comment for ya via the contact form.


Diane Grubbs said:

http://www.crafts-things.com/

come follow me and leave a comment so i can follow you back

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service