Views: 21360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there! Looking forward to checking out! I love the title of your blog! I will also be searching you out on Twitter! I love having other moms to tweet with!

twitter: @PursuitOfNormal

What a great collection of blogs.. can't wait to start checking them all out

here's mine: looking forward to seeing you there and reading your comments

Are you interested in PAID blogging opportunities? Join Sverve This site is also awesome if you are looking to grow your audience and have brands find you based on your areas of expertise. Join today and I will endorse you! 

Hi, I am interested in this! I just joined sverve with your link! Excited to learn more!

Hi everyone! :) I will follow anyone that follows me! Thank you!

Twitter @SimplyAtHomeMom

Hi, I'm a mom with 2 girls. I write about us and how I'm losing weight (low carb) Come follow me and get to know us.

I will follow you back!

Thank you,

Welcome, Angelica! Congrats on your awesome weight loss journey! I've been low card for almost 6 years now, so I feel ya! Good luck!
Twitter @PursuitOfNormal

Thanks Vicky.

Hi, all!

My name is Ivy. I've been blogging for a year now. As my profile states, my goal is to navigate motherhood without scarring my children for life or becoming a raging alcoholic. That's pretty much what I blog about.

I would love to connect with other blogging moms, discover new blogs and maybe gain more followers. Man, I'd give up my first born to finally have more followers than I can count on one hand. What am I saying? I can't give up my first born. That's silly. I'll give up my second born instead. She's expensive and takes too long to get ready in the morning.

So, yeah, stop by if you have nothing better to do: Mommy Dourest

Hi Ivy, I am so following you! I love your blog!!

Hey, Jennifer!

I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. My husband always tells me it's good, but he's scared of me, so he's probably biased. Thanks for following. I just need one more subscriber, and I'll be able to count my followers on TWO hands.

What's your blog URL?

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service