ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Is Gambling a Man's Thing? We Dare to Disagree

To be a professional gambler, you need to be a man - at least this is what many media outlets and society as a whole are trying to tell us. Of course, men are seen as being risk-takers but this doesn't necessarily translate into them being the only gender to enjoy playing casino games. Stats show that as many women enjoy a few spins on a Royal Vegas slot machine than…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Views: 24390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! Before we officially launched our blog, we posted here and got a great group of followers. We also followed many back. We love meeting new bloggy friends. We have OFFICIALLY launched our blog as of last week. It was fun and exciting to finally tell friends about this secret we have been keeping! If you like pinterest and other crafty, home-making type things, check out www.thepinningmama.com We post 6 times wee about mommy stuff, life stuff, pin tests and more! We have a lot of fun and want you to join in! Starting next week we will have a big freebie as well as a giveaway! 

www.facebook.com/thepinningmama

www.twitter.com/thepinningmama

http://pinterest.com/thepinningmama/

G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108196085901275440601/108196085901275...

Thanks for checking us out! 

Congrats!! Getting on Pinterest is on my To Do List.  So I will be sure you check you out!!

Vicky

www.thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/ThePursuitOfNormal

twitter: @PursuitOfNormal



Ashley Butler said:

Hi everyone! Before we officially launched our blog, we posted here and got a great group of followers. We also followed many back. We love meeting new bloggy friends. We have OFFICIALLY launched our blog as of last week. It was fun and exciting to finally tell friends about this secret we have been keeping! If you like pinterest and other crafty, home-making type things, check out www.thepinningmama.com We post 6 times wee about mommy stuff, life stuff, pin tests and more! We have a lot of fun and want you to join in! Starting next week we will have a big freebie as well as a giveaway! 

www.facebook.com/thepinningmama

www.twitter.com/thepinningmama

http://pinterest.com/thepinningmama/

G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108196085901275440601/108196085901275...

Thanks for checking us out! 

I just started to following you everywhere! :) 

Vicky Willenberg said:

Congrats!! Getting on Pinterest is on my To Do List.  So I will be sure you check you out!!

Vicky

www.thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/ThePursuitOfNormal

twitter: @PursuitOfNormal



Ashley Butler said:

Hi everyone! Before we officially launched our blog, we posted here and got a great group of followers. We also followed many back. We love meeting new bloggy friends. We have OFFICIALLY launched our blog as of last week. It was fun and exciting to finally tell friends about this secret we have been keeping! If you like pinterest and other crafty, home-making type things, check out www.thepinningmama.com We post 6 times wee about mommy stuff, life stuff, pin tests and more! We have a lot of fun and want you to join in! Starting next week we will have a big freebie as well as a giveaway! 

www.facebook.com/thepinningmama

www.twitter.com/thepinningmama

http://pinterest.com/thepinningmama/

G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108196085901275440601/108196085901275...

Thanks for checking us out! 

Following you now, Could people follow my blog? I just started recently and am still getting the hang of blogging. Also new to this site :) http://mommy24zz.blogspot.ca/ 

I could truly use some followers, and would be happy to return the favor :) I'm new at this!

http://mommaof2review.blogspot.com

https://twitter.com/jkelly821

Please check out my blog. I always follow back.

www.gogumaadventures.blogspot.com

Please check out my blog. There is a few giveaway there that's not really any entries yet.

http://www.dealsandfree.blogspot.ca

Narathip Wall said:

Please check out my blog. There is a few giveaway there that's not really any entries yet.

Follow me at ParentTrapped. My boyfriend and I co-blog about parenting our 3 month old son, two dogs, two ferrets, ball python, and turtle. We also share parenting tips, breastfeeding tips, cosleeping tips, photos, and more.

I'll be going through and following some of you as well. 

www.sometimesglammom.blogspot.com

Sometimes Glam Mom Facebook (Like and I'll like back!)

Looking forward to some new followers and finding some good new blogs to read as well! I need more virtual mommy friends :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service