Do you post photos on your blog? What camera do you use? Why do you like it, or why would you want another?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use a Sony Cybershot for the vast majority of my photos. I absolutely love it. It takes great pictures, great videos and fits in my wallet or back pocket! I would highly recommend it. Also, it only runs about $100 - $150 for the 7-8 megapixel.

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com

I use a Sony DSLR-A200. I love it for many reasons. One of the reasons, is the lens that came with it is a wide angel lens. This photo was taken at the high school theatre. Got everybody in it, no problem and the clarity is awesome.

I couldn't figure out how to edit my comments, but I linked to the wrong picture above.
I wanted you to see how clear and beautiful the picture is.

I'm thinking about getting the nikon d60.
I have a Nikon D70s with several lenses but I have to admit, I really want a Canon:) Thinking about selling my kit on ebay and buying it. I like Nikon and all just had the chance to play with a Canon and it felt good in my hands.

I definitely would consider a Sony DSLR because I have seen Domestic Diva's photos and they wonderful and that's what she has.
I really need a new camera. Don't get me wrong, I have loved my camera for many years. It is a Sony Cyber-shot. It only has 3.3 mega pixels. Can you believe that? That's the only reason I want another camera. I love how my camera works. I'd definately want a camera with a optical zoom and takes mpeg videos.
I have a Nikon D70s. I've been very happy with it so far, though I've never had the chance to shoot with a Canon :-)
I have a Fujifilm fine pix s1000 fd--that's a mouthful! I love it--it has a great zoom (12x) and takes great outside shots.
We have a Nikon D-80, it takes great pictures, even if you don't really know what you are doing.
I use a Nikon d70s also. I prefer it to Cannon. (My sister and mom shoot w/ a Rebel.)

We have a Canon D20 and several lenses and a Canon Powershot S3IS. Most of the pictures on my blog (at least the good ones) my husband takes. I stick to using the point and shoot and he uses the SLR because honestly I don't know what I am doing. I'm glad he is so into photography because I love having his shots all over our house and my blog.
I use a Nikon D80. I love it! If I were buying a new camera now I would probably buy the new Nikon D90, which has video capabilities.
I just bought the Canon Rebel and I love it! It has really improved the photos on my site and I'm having lots of fun playing around with it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service