Do you post photos on your blog? What camera do you use? Why do you like it, or why would you want another?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Nikon D60 and the standard kit lens. I am thrilled with some of the shots I have gotten and can't wait to buy a few more lenses as I hear that is the important part...not so much the DSLR body but the lenses. I love my D60 though.

I just purchased a Nikon D40 DSLR! I'm so excited about it coming in on Friday. I have four lenses to go with it as well.

I hope to post some pics soon. I've been dabbing in photography for years. Actually, my first job was in a photo lab for Glamour Shots & Party Pics. I learned a lot there, but it has really changed over the years with digital photography.
I never leave home without my little pink cam (Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W55), so most of my pictures are from that camera. However, I'd LOVE to own a Canon Rebel XSi.
I just got a Nikon D60 in November and LOVE. IT. I too found Ken Rockwells' site very handy in deciding which camera to buy. If you are looking to buy a new camera, I would spend a day reading all of his reviews.
I just bought the canon rebel XS with a zoom lens. I'm about to purchase another lens for better range. I took photography classes when I was in college and now with the new camera it has sparked my interests again. The pictures come out great.
I have a Nikon D100 that I love. I also have a little Canon SD1100 Elph that I can throw in my purse for the beach and stuff. I also like the Canon to take quick video snippets for my blog.
I use the newest Panasconic I can get my hands on, I have used Panasconic camera's for years now, and I won't be switching brands anytime soon. Their Point and Shoots are really nice for people that aren't photographers but still want to take top notch photo's. The clarity of the pictures is outstanding, they have some of the best anti-shake on the market, loads of setting with a logical button layout. My friend that is legally blind in one eye and almost so in the other finally switched to a Panasconic after my nagging and is glad she did so, the pictures on her blog has improved greatly.
Yes, I have a Canon Power Shot S5IS and I love it. But one day I want something bigger and better.
I am completely clueless, as I need a new camera *desperately* but am SO intimidated by what to get. I don't know how hard it is to use the lenses and such. But I know I definitely don't want a little point and shoot. I need meat on my camera LOL

What would you suggest for someone like me?
I post lots of photos on my blog. I currently shoot with a Canon Rebel XT and a Canon Powershot G9. I recently won a Lensbaby in a contest and I love it. Definitely an artisitic lens and it takes some getting used to. I would like to upgrade my camera body, but I have no issues shooting with what I have. If you learn to use your camera, it will always work for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service