I finally posted a "press/about me page".
I don't know about y'all, but I had a really hard time writing it. It just seemed to be a big 'ol brag page, I guess that's what it is for, I know, but in the end I had someone else write it for me.

I'm still feeling a little uncomfortable with it. Just because I spend more time telling about my mishaps than I do telling everyone how wonderful I am.

I have had numerous interviews (radio TV etc) in the past few months and a publishing house contacting me about a book, and they always ask for my press page or Bio.

Could ya take a look at my page and tell me if you think this is what they have in mind?
I just don't know!

http://www.homesteadinghousewife.com/aboutme.html

Let me have it! I'm a big girl! Thanks so much!

Tags: Bio, PR, page, press

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's great!! Would love to put a face with the page though. I keep getting approached to be on wife swap....I'm not interested at all though. I think it's cool that you did it and I can only imagine what kind of experience it was!
good idea.. I'll get a pic on there..... if I can find one I dont hate lol
Thanks!
I think it's darn near perfect myself! Agree that you need a pic on there but otherwise it's great :)
I think that it's great. I agree with the picture comment. (For others, I think that education and a little career experience information would be helpful additions. However, I like yours just the way it is!)
Thanks y'all!! working on finding a picture that will work.
I sent the link to to a PR firn who was asking for it.. we'll see how it goes over.
Personally, I love it. I do agree with Lori that it would be nice to see a picture, though! Is Glamour shots still open? Is there one near you? Go get a Glamour Shots done! LOL Ok I'm kinda kidding about that, but seriously, get a good photographer (is there a photography school near you? Students are good + cheap!) and get an awesome picture taken of you! I (sorta) know you, and it'll take you a while to even find a mildly ok one - I'm on the same way - so, start fresh with a hot hot hot one!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service