Yesterday I finally had more than 1200 hits in one day on my blog. that was one big goal I set for myself. What are some of your major goals for your blog?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! That is awesome for you. Congratulations for reaching your goal. I've not really set a goal like that for my blog. Silly I know. I am at the stage of just getting people on a consistent flow to the blog. Once I keep that then I would love increase :) Looking forward to your next goal achieved!
I've never really set any goals for my blog. I'm still shocked that people read me at all!
I have goals for my food blog but my personal blog, I don't. Congrats on your achievement!
I have goals, but have only reached the small ones so far. I had hoped that by now (1 year and 6 months) that I would be getting more traffic. It gets discouraging some days, but then I keep going, hoping to hit those big goals soon.
My only goal is not to embarrass myself in the process of spewing my foolishness! Although I would like those that read my blog to leave me more comments. I have quite a few "regulars" but they rarely leave comments. Any advice for that??
for comments.... I often ask a question.
If I'm posting a recipe for apple pie.. I'll finish by asking people "Whats YOUR favorite pie?"

The more comments I leave, the more comments I get.
Congrats, Dana! That's awesome.
To get 500 readers in my RSS feed at This Mama Cooks!, which I did! At one point it was 624 and now it's down to around 496. Honestly, Feedburners goofs around with that number so much on a daily basis that I try not to dwell on it.

I also have monthy monetary goals on what I'm making from blogging and consulting, which I did make this year as well. Blogging has been good to me this year!
I hope to get monthly ad sales on my blog n also increase readership on it.
Congrats on achieving your goal--that's an impressive one! (That would be a pretty good month for me.) I blog for fun, so I haven't really set any significant goals; I simply enjoy seeing my readership gradually increase--and occasionally spike crazily! I guess my tongue-in-cheek goals would be to get at least 1 hit from 100 different countries (currently 71) and expand my readership in Canada, Europe, and Australia...since according to Cluster Maps I've already made some real inroads there. :-) Oh, and I'd like a second hit from Liechtenstein. I don't know why, but it tickles my funny bone that I had a hit from there. Ok, and ones from Portugal, Malta, and Venezuela, so I have hits from every country I've ever visited...
I can't say that I have really set goals for myself yet. I just am totally surprised and excited whenever I get a new follower!
Wow! That is great!!!! Some days I think that no one looks at my blog. One of my best days was when someone said "Hey I read your blog today." My major goal is to help folks with their weight loss/fitness goals

Laura

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service