So I joined MBC last week and I enjoy all the new blog I'm following and all the new followers I have. But one slight complaint I have is a lot of the blogs are nothing more then giveaways and coupon blogs.

Are there any bloggers out there that stick with general mommy topics, crafts, reading, marriage?

If so I want to follow my blog and exchange I think you'll enjoy my blog.

Check out my blog
http://beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm all aboout motherhood. I don't do giveaways as I have nothing to give! LOL You can find me here

www.staceysmotheringmoments.blogspot.com
I signed up as a follower. I have a real mom blog (though I am giving away a blog design for one follower!) at mommyinchief.blogspot.com.
My "real" blog is here although I don't do giveaways on either blog:

Take a Walk with Me - www.maggie965.blogspot.com

Here is my other one:

Dress My doll - www.njemilyroseathome.blogspot.com
Although you probably won't ever get any crafting or gardening tips from me (LOL - SO not crafty!), I write real content about life balance issues... including parenting and managing everyday life in general.

Looking forward to checking out your link!

http://beamingbalance.blogspot.com/
That is me! I totally agree with your findings. I want writing, not adds and giveaways! I will check your out and you should read mine: rebekah-outnumbered@blogspot.com. Pass any recommendations my way.
Hey Felicia, I enjoyed your post about cartoons. I really wanted to comment on your blog, but was not able too. Sorry. I did become a follower. Follower me, if you'd like at rebekah-outnumbered@blogspot.com
I have noticed that as well, and haven't been as active on this site because of that very thing.

I'm a mommy blogger who blogs mostly about attachment parenting stuff, babywearing, breastfeeding, cosleeping, general day to day mommy stuff. I am checking out your blog now!

Strained Peas and Other Messes
I'm following. Mine is mommylicious.net.
Guess my link would be helpful:
http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com
My blog is definitely NOT just a giveaway blog. I have about 1 giveaway a week. I write about parenting, health, fitness and so much more! www.mamanotes.com
We invite you to come and join us at BizeeMom.com.

We are a Blogging Community looking for REAL BLOGGERS!
I cover mommy topics. I do giveaways and reviews too. My weekly topics are MondayMommyhood Moments, Tuesday Mommyhood Tips, Wednesday Greenville for Mom (activities to do in Greeenville, S.C.), Thursday Links 4 Mom, Friday Favorite Things.Along the way I post freebies and great coupons I find.

www.jdaniel4smom.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service