So I joined MBC last week and I enjoy all the new blog I'm following and all the new followers I have. But one slight complaint I have is a lot of the blogs are nothing more then giveaways and coupon blogs.

Are there any bloggers out there that stick with general mommy topics, crafts, reading, marriage?

If so I want to follow my blog and exchange I think you'll enjoy my blog.

Check out my blog
http://beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com

Views: 510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a plain jane blog with no reviews or giveaways, just fun family info. I will be checking your blog out now since I am also not a fan of review/giveaway blogs....
what is your blog link?
I have two blogs, One is for my business, and one is for general topics, not necessarily mommy topics though. What qualities do you see in a "real" blog?
When I say "real" blogs I just mean ones that are full of post about sponors and giveaways and coupons. Those blogs are to commercial for my liking.
I think that everyone has their likes and dislikes. I am with you in that I love the "real" blogs, mine is one. I love meeting people, reading their stories, finding women with similarities: safety in numbers!

But I also love the review and giveaway blogs. In the past month I have won a handbag, a scarf, and a designer shirt, for doing almost nothing! And I've read about products I might want to purchase, or not. And have built relationships with the owners of those blogs too.

There is so much out there in the blogging world! How fun! Thanks for this discussion. I have started following many more blogs from it.
If you are interested, my blog Connect with your Teens through Pop Culture and Technology is a real blog. Never did a giveaway and only review occasionally when it is something that fits the blog.

Jennifer
I have teenage girls, both artists, with whom I collaborate - when their busy schedules permit!

I love the focus of your blog. I'll be stopping by often.

Claire
http://www.twocoolmoms.wordpress.com
Hey Claire! Are you from Manila? Your name sounds really familiar :)
Thanks girls!

I'm following!!!!!!
I do a little of everything. Check me out at http://canadian-mom.ca :)
Following!Thanks!
Hi Alexandria!
I really enjoyed your blog, I think it's so pretty. I love your fonts, where did you get them and did you design the blog yourself?
I have a mommy blog that my friend and I share, although, I feel I have taken over! ;)
I plan to do more book reviews and dvd (family friendly) reviews. Take a peak at my blog a leave me a comment if you like!
Again, enjoyed reading and perusing your blog! Have a good day!
Suzanne
www.gracenotes95.blogspot.com

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Your One Wish

If you could make one wish for humanity what would it be?