So I joined MBC last week and I enjoy all the new blog I'm following and all the new followers I have. But one slight complaint I have is a lot of the blogs are nothing more then giveaways and coupon blogs.

Are there any bloggers out there that stick with general mommy topics, crafts, reading, marriage?

If so I want to follow my blog and exchange I think you'll enjoy my blog.

Check out my blog
http://beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have teenage girls, both artists, with whom I collaborate - when their busy schedules permit!

I love the focus of your blog. I'll be stopping by often.

Claire
http://www.twocoolmoms.wordpress.com
My girls are 17 and 18, both artists, and they in turn inspire my photography and writing. My blog is on everyday, sometimes-girly stuff, like coffee and clothes and music and food, and I share ideas for photo/writing projects you might wanna try too.

Claire
http://www.twocoolmoms.wordpress.com
I think that everyone has their likes and dislikes. I am with you in that I love the "real" blogs, mine is one. I love meeting people, reading their stories, finding women with similarities: safety in numbers!

But I also love the review and giveaway blogs. In the past month I have won a handbag, a scarf, and a designer shirt, for doing almost nothing! And I've read about products I might want to purchase, or not. And have built relationships with the owners of those blogs too.

There is so much out there in the blogging world! How fun! Thanks for this discussion. I have started following many more blogs from it.
Mwahahaha I can totally relate!

I'm a 42-year-old single mother of four teenagers and grandmother of one. Check out my adventures and misadventures at hyper-mom.blogspot.com

No contests, promise!

Be checking out yours now :)
Hi Alexandria,

Your blog is adorable. I love your design and I'm now following and look forward to checking back regularly.
Oops..you can find me at www.helloowl.blogspot.com
love your blog hyper mum. i'm not following.
Thanks Danielle, just visited yours :)
I love the photos on your blog! I'll be dropping by often.

Thanks for stopping by mine!
Hey Claire! Are you from Manila? Your name sounds really familiar :)
I am a real blog! I just started my blog a few weeks ago and having a blast talking about all the crazy things going on in my life as a working mom. Check it out www.thismamaworksit.com
Love this discussion! I was actually wondering the same thing. This discussion has led me to lots of great blogs, thanks! If anyone would like to check me out I am at www.thegenerationxmomblog.com. No giveaways or contests. Just thoughts on being a mom in this day and age.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service