Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How to Decorate a Small Bedroom, What to Do If You’re Not Getting Enough Sleep

This article will make you an interior designer of your own bedroom and help you sleep better in the coming nights. What has been keeping you awake late into the night? It could have everything to do with how your bedroom is set up or…

Mom Organization Skills 101

There is no greater reward than being a mother, but believe me, for all those expecting moms out there, you sure do have your work cut out for you in order to earn that reward. It was only when I had my second child that I realized, being prepared for any scenario was better…

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

Leave a comment if you're joining us for the 12 Week Blog Shape Up Plan

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to see weeks 4&5

I need to shape up my blog so count me in!

http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/

I am late...but I am here!
I am ! My last blog got hacked so I restarted a new blog. I am definitely going to get my blog in shape !
So excited to join the Blog Shape Up!  I like that I can get started now!

Hello, I found this site this morning. I am really looking forward to getting my blog in better shape.

http://homesteadingpaganstyle-penny.blogspot.com/

Hey there! Just getting on board. Can't wait to see the results!
I would really love to learn more on blogging.  I had mine set up by someone and I need to learn. Thank you so much!

I may be late, but that's ok. Catching up this week.

I am just starting this! I am hoping for better direction for my blog through this!
i'm joining in
I'm signing on to explore the 12 week blog shape up plan with you!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service