I'm looking for followers for my 6 week old blog: www.iconveyawareness.com. I am at 19 presently. 
My blog is about health and wellness and I know that's not a topic that people are crazy about, or at least, people in real life (not virtual life) do not like bringing up anything dealing with nutrition ...oops!

It's important that our health especially as women, the backbone of a family's unit and many businesses, be brought to the surface. We need to take better care of ourselves and I am just one person trying to help bring more awareness about the topic. If your blog is of a similar mindset, please inbox me and I'll join yours, too.

Thank you in advance,
Jessica 

Tags: blog, followers, health, new, nutrition, topic, women

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am following you now. If you would like to follow me back my blog is http://www.crunchycupcakes.com
Jessica - Just visited your blog and became a follower. Mine is of a similar mindset so I'd love you to pop by and follow mine as well.
Thanks CB... I like your info about nursing and other things natural.
Thanks FLmom... yes, like-minds. We can bounce ideas off from coast to coast ;)
Thanks Stacey! I didn't see yours listed (or at least not really sure how to find it).
Hi Jessica, I'm following!!

I just started a new site this week, and it's related to yours! Mine is Food Allergy, to Corn. I would love a return follow - www.livecornfree.com

I saw on your blog you mentioned a fan page for the HFCS challenge, but I didn't see the link. What is the link, I'd like to fan it and follow along!

Thanks!
Sharon
Sharon,
I'm following you on blogspot, Twitter and Facebook. I have recommended your pages to my fans at my page on FB.
You can find it by searching on: The HFCS-FREE Challenge.
The 6 week challenge started today. I know you're already participating so please share my page with your followers too.

Thanks for your support!
It's like minded. That's what I like to hear and read. Thanks... I am now following you, too.

Jessica
Okay I need some help ladies...

How do I add the "follow me" buttons or what-have-you's on my blog to follow me on Twitter and on my fan page on Facebook?

Please advise... in layman's terms, please.

TIA.
Jessica
You can get a button for Twitter at TwitterButtons.com
Thank you so much!! I found your FB page and will read through what you've got and post about it. I think what you are doing is fantastic!!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/goodies/buttons If you click these buttons on this page they'll give you the code to copy/paste on to your site.

Facebook: Click to Edit your page, on the right you will then see in the middle of the sidebar "Promote with a Fan Box" and that takes you to FB promotion stuff.

Let me know if you need any help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.