I keep getting messages from people via MBC with links to click, but I'm pretty sure they're spam. How do I stop that?! Help, please!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lucy - 

Go to your email settings page and you can filter the type of emails you receive from members in the club

http://www.mombloggersclub.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings

Thanks!!
I would like to know too! I'm getting random messages from people through here who want to "talk private ly". I'm new here and this is making me think I made a poor choice when joining

Can you send us the user names of those who are spamming you. That way we know who to ban. Thank you. Please email us at mombloggersclub@gmail.com. Thank you.

I have deleted them since receiving them, but I will certainly forward any future ones! Thanks! It actually hasn't happened since I posted this. 

Mom Bloggers Club said:

Can you send us the user names of those who are spamming you. That way we know who to ban. Thank you. Please email us at mombloggersclub@gmail.com. Thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service