ADVERTISEMENT

Brainstorming time! No, it's good weather here...lol

Ok, seriously. There are 1million blogs out there. How can we stand out from the crowd? Readers are getting the same thing everytime. My articles has always been copied (with reference) elsewhere. That makes my blog same as others? Do we hold contest? Interviews? Free gifts? What do readers really want so that we can drive more traffic to our blog?

Can somebody comment if my blog is worth readership?
______________________________________________________________________________________

Mother of 2 - Jasmine, 5, Elden, 22months

www.mumsafari.com * www.facebook.com/mumsafari

eBooks for * Mum-to-be * Babies & kids * Parents *
blogs on * Parenting Kids * Kids Craft * Kids Meal *

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm following you now

I've recently added a new header to my blog, featuring myself as Superwoman! If that doesn't work, I don't know what will!

http://www.momfever.com

Your blog is filled with a ton of different content.  Do you write any of it?  You probably don't want to just copy articles and post them on your blog because Google doesn't like copied work and you won't get a good ranking that way.  Meaning your blog will be harder to find. So for you something different would be to find your own voice.  There are a ton of "other moms" but there is only one you :)  Just be yourself and the people will come.  I love the Safari theme BTW

http://www.mompreneurmogul.com/

I think what it really comes down to is having a voice. Sometimes I find myself coming off really "Textbook bloggy" and i have to reign it in and blog how I would normally talk, because that's what makes me who I am!

I would also be open to any criticism :) 

www.onceamom.com

you could try pinterest? I like it alot and it could give you some ideas for blogging?

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Set Up Your New Bathroom Design Online With Our 3d Room Visualiser

We’ve always wanted to change our bathroom’s layout at some point in our lives and if one opts for actually making the change our customers are provided with a simple yet innovative tool which allows users to actually preview how their bathroom will look like at the distance of one simple click.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Wanda Jefferson posted a video

Nutri Ninja vs Nutri Bullet | Happy Mum Happy Child

Just a boring mum's perspective on the differences between the Nutri Ninja and the Nutri Bullet - and then a recommendation on which one to get. ------------...
24 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a status
""Don't assume to know someone based on their profession, I've seen clowns that light up a child's face with joy, and I've also seen "It" by "
31 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a blog post
38 minutes ago
Jennie R. Rauch posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Menaka Bharathi replied to Fiza Khan's discussion 'Post Your Link Here and Get Followers'
7 hours ago
Menaka Bharathi posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Menaka Bharathi replied to suchi promod's discussion 'Get followers on Bloglovin and Pinterest! Leave you Bloglovin and Pinterest link and lets follow each other!:)'
7 hours ago
Menaka Bharathi replied to Menaka Bharathi's discussion 'Pinterest Follows - Post Your Pintrest Accounts Lets Follow Each Other'
8 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service