I am amazed by the knowledge and experience here so thought I would ask my first question that has become an issue in my young blogging career. I am thinking of moving over to Wordpress and want to do it before I get to big ~ thinking positive! I have only been on a week and have almost 500 hits, and don't want to lose what little following I have ... any suggestions or advice. Again thank you ladies!
Peace,
K
www.strawberryseeds.net

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy,
I would definitely move your blog to another publishing platform if you are serious about blogging. Blogger is great for people that want to have personal blogs... but if you have loftier goals of using your blog as a biz, you need to move it! If you are really serious, then I would recommend going with Wordpress.org as opposed to Wordpress.com. This requires some additional work on your part (or you can hire an expert to help you) and a small investment (you'll need to pay for hosting with a company like BlueHost) but in the end it gives you the most amount of control and freedom with your blog. Please feel free to email me at mom(at)chitchatmom(dot)com if I can be of help to you. In my "real job" I'm an internet marketing manager and I can help you with your transfer and walk you through the steps to taking your blog to the next level.

Good luck!
ChitChatMom.com
Oh my goodness! Thank you !!! You have answered my concerns exactly.I am looking into BlueHost as we speak and am wandering over to your site to see if you are an affilate. Thank you so much and know I will be following you blog AND your advice. Have a great one!
Peace,
K
www.strawberryseeds.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.