All of us here blog! We love to blog and it has become a part of us.

But do you chat to your non-blogging friends about your blog? Do they find us boring?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only mentioned my (still new) blog to a couple friends. I'd rather try and build a readership without spreading it amongst the people I know in real life. In fact, I haven't even posted it on my facebook, yet. I'm not too sure if I will.

I don't think they would enjoy hearing about it. So, I'll just share all my blogging woes with my husband. He's the one who got me into it, anyway. ;)

www.barnmama.com
I don't really talk to my friends about it, they don't seem to get it. My husband, however, listens to me talk about it all the time though!
Everytime if I show my friend my blog from my computer, I'll begin by telling them, NO don't click on the adsense! Only mommy bloggers understand why!
I bring it up occasionally, but again most do not understand the world of Blogging unless you are part of it. I do make them read my posts on occasion though - lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service