All of us here blog! We love to blog and it has become a part of us.

But do you chat to your non-blogging friends about your blog? Do they find us boring?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only mentioned my (still new) blog to a couple friends. I'd rather try and build a readership without spreading it amongst the people I know in real life. In fact, I haven't even posted it on my facebook, yet. I'm not too sure if I will.

I don't think they would enjoy hearing about it. So, I'll just share all my blogging woes with my husband. He's the one who got me into it, anyway. ;)

www.barnmama.com
I don't really talk to my friends about it, they don't seem to get it. My husband, however, listens to me talk about it all the time though!
Everytime if I show my friend my blog from my computer, I'll begin by telling them, NO don't click on the adsense! Only mommy bloggers understand why!
I bring it up occasionally, but again most do not understand the world of Blogging unless you are part of it. I do make them read my posts on occasion though - lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service