What new tech toys do you have your eyes on?

I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute!

I already have The Peek and love it!!

And, I still don't have an iPhone, although I don't know if I really need one, now that I have The Peek.

What tech items are you thinking about buying? Add pictures if you can!

Tags: Peek, blogging, gadgets, notebooks, tech, technology, toys

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made the leap last June and bought the Kindle. I LOVE it! I heard the new version will be released soon though not sure if that is just rumor or not.

I also just got a new PINK Sony Vaio for Christmas/birthday and love that too! It is pink EVERYWHERE! SO girly! It is me!

The Kindle because I am a huge reader. What big announcement?? :)
I've been drooling over that Digital Touch. It would be great to take on layovers! A Flip would also be sweet!
those are so cool! Wish I would've looked into the clutch before getting my laptop (but I love it...it's pink all over and a Sony Vaio).

I also love my pink Blackberry, my iPod Touch and my Kindle! :) I am a junkie of needless gadgets :(

HP Mini 1000 Mi Edition

Canon EF 50mm f1.4

T-Mobile G1

Epson Artisan 800

I want to try a Wii - so do my friends...
I've been considering a Blackberry, but since Jennifer shared the Peek, I'm seriously considering it. I'm shocked that I haven't come across it before.

BTW - Amazon is having a buy one Peek get one free deal for Valentine's Day. I'm almost considering doing this and giving away the extra Peek on my blogs.

The Peek retails for $79 on Amazon and for $20 a month you get unlimited emails and texting. You can also use it to Twitter.

Or you can order it from the Peek site - https://www.getpeek.com/purchase.htm. They're running a Valentine's special for $49.74 for one device.
I have to say -- the Peek is one of the best devices I've ever used. I can get all my email when I'm on trips w/o using a pricey device, plus yes...you can tweet with it. Such a great deal and a great gadget!
I'd definately like to have something more portable.

Though I love the giant screen on my Inspiron E1705.

However I'm finding it's filling my needs less these days because of the number of large files & photos I process on a weekly basis. I recently bought an iomega 500 gb desktop hard drive for more space; but that's inconvenient when I need to go back to last year's files......Need to figure out a set up that's more efficient.

I would like to buy in the near future a Nikon D60 & a digital video recorder.
The Artisan 800 is wonderful! I was just using mine this morning. Does everything and prints beautifully. The HP Mini looks great, too. So many products; so many decisions!
It's sooo not fair that everyone south of the 49th parallel gets new gadgets at half of the price that it costs in Canuckastan.
iPhones cost over $400.00 and are only available through one provider who offers plans $60.00 per month and up.
I want an iPhone or LG Touch but am waiting until the price point drops.
Drooling at the Peek ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.