What new tech toys do you have your eyes on?

I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute!

I already have The Peek and love it!!

And, I still don't have an iPhone, although I don't know if I really need one, now that I have The Peek.

What tech items are you thinking about buying? Add pictures if you can!

Tags: Peek, blogging, gadgets, notebooks, tech, technology, toys

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to get a Flip!
Totally want an Iphone.
I covet the new designed Flip Mino HDs

HP Mini 2140

Blackberry Bold

And much more! I truly am a TechLovingMom - on a shoestring budget! :)
The Flips are becoming soooo affordable. And I've noticed that the price of netbooks are coming down too, because Wal-Mart and Costco are starting to carry them.
i just bought a black berry and love it more than my computer
I am totally lusting for a Kindle. The hubs teased my by telling me that he tried to get me one for our anniversary, but that he thought a small laptop might be more of the thing. He didn't end up buying either. Rats!

I have this, and it is AMAZING!!! I dreamt and saved for a long time when I knew it was coming out. Then, I waited for a good sale and got a good deal on it.

I have a short-run print business that I run from home and I'm a complete Epson freak, so this printer was a must for me!
I want to get a Sony camera that's comparable to the Kodak Easyshare M380 I won recently. Not digging the Kodak. And, I'm in love with my big Sony camera, so I think a pocketsized one will be my next purchase...

I have a Palm Pre and it is AMAZING. I can email, tweet, facebook, etc from it. I could post blog posts via email if I wanted to, but I prefer my computer for that. Love the camera on the Pre as well.

Can't really think of any big items I'm dreaming of getting. I need small stuff, like a wireless mouse, and maybe a desktop docking station for the laptop/accessories. Ah yes, and an external hard drive... hmm. Now you've got me dreaming!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service