Tell me--would you call my studio for your family's portraits??

Hi!! My blog is www.aaronmitchellphotography.com/blog, and I LOVE writing it! But I would love some input on whether or not what you see would prompt you to call, if you were looking for a photographer.I would appreciate it so much if some of you could check it out for me,and tell me what would or would not draw you to our studio,after reading it. I am totally open to criticism! :) I am even more open to nice compliments...;) but the criticism are probably more helpful...
Thank you!!
Cheryl

Tags: advice, critique, moms, needing, photography

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi- I looked at your page, great photos! I would say; i didn't see an overt ad or place to click if you were interested in hiring you for photos. if there was i missed it.. can you maybe put a bar across the top of photos that don't change showing clips of your talent or the catagories you work in and a box to click for contact or booking? it didn't scream "this is a photographers website" to me which it should because your photos are phenomenal and you have such a wide array of work! hope this helps..
let me know if you would ever want a review on my page;
www.looksiebaby.com
thanks!
robin
Robin-
thank you so much! I totally agree with you, and yet I never even realized it before! I always assume people will get to the blog from our website, but actually the blog tends to appear first for search engines, and I never even thought about making sure people saw how to contact us. My husband is going to change that ASAP.
Thanks again- I really appreciate your input! And of course I love hearing that you like the shots! ;)
I saw your review for the Yummy Yucky book- I LOVE those books- they were both my son's and now my daughter's favorites- that baby is just great, and I love the simple pictures.
What would I need to do to get a review?
It's been a while since I've been on mom blogger because I've been working like a busy bee on my newest venture. When I got laid off from Paypal, I needed a way to make friends and contacts FAST! So I created a community for mom entrepreneurs where we could promote, educate, encourage, and empower each other. It's turning out to be an awesome experience and I would like to invite you to join us. Please fan us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Temecula-CA/httpmymompreneurcom/96912... and then come and create your own business listing at http://www.mymompreneur.com. It's FREE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service