There is a ton of advice for mom bloggers out there from how to get more readers to how to turn your blog into a money making machine.

What's the best advice you have for mom bloggers?

My advice: Make your blog unique and stand out from the crowd.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell the truth and don't whine. Be yourself but be smart and protect your family.
Be yourself, then go deeper! (and spell check!!!)
"To thine own self be true" (Granted, that's my advice for most things!)
Use humor
Be yourself
Be relatable
:)
yes, be yourself. its the best advice ... Id add humor. humor. humor...but humor isnt everyone thing... but a bit of humor goes a long way and a lot of humor goes miles

tracy
http://crazysuburbanmom.blogspot.com/
My Advice:

Be Real, Do YOU {be yourself} and don't underestimate your power! If you work hard, you should be compensated and rewarded for that. Go after what you want and aim high because the sky is the limit if you put your mind to it!

I have only been blogging for a year and I am a Glamour Magazine GLAMBASSADOR, a Purex Insider, a Walmart Beyond 11 Mom, a 360PR MomSquad member and a Glam Media Publisher as well as a contributor to MomDot and Beautiful! Fabulous! So, if I can do all this--so can you!

http://www.theposhpreneur.com
Love what you do, don't be a copy blogger and be honest.
Blog about what is passionate to you and take note of the current trends.
Don't be desperate for freebies, don't be phoney, don't act like an expert on something you're not, and make sure to actually write instead of filling your page with contest, giveaways and ads.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service