The best perk I've received as a mom blogger is ______________.

Mom bloggers are constantly getting treated like online royalty from receiving free products for review, getting exclusive discounts and giveaway opportunities and even being flown all over the country for corporate trips. What is the best perk you've ever received as a mom blogger?

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, it would be sweet to receive a trip, especially a Disney one. I'm jealous!

I've received some high dollar products to review & keep, but nothing like a video camera, iPhone, etc. I'm still pretty new to the blogging world though!
Best perk was definitely a trip to Disney World for their Mom Blogger Mixer last October. But out of that came so many other perks: namely an uptick in my traffic and meeting a bunch of incredible mom bloggers. A few others freebies like tickets to the circus, (which I actually turned down because I had a previous engagement, and I'm afraid of clowns...shudder), and a few free samples of stuff. NOTHING like a free Wii or treadmill! You go, girls!

But honestly, one of the most powerful perks of blogging (and one that I have honestly not explored to the fullest yet) is the connections you make with other bloggers. I've made dozens of great bloggy connections that complement my blogging passion (girl empowerment issues) just by visiting and commenting on other blogs. And out of that, I've gotten free stuff for giveaways and some great interviews that I use as feature posts. In my mind, WE are our own best perk!

But a Wii would be really nice!
wow y'all! great perks!

I've gotten, a spice company to provide all the seasonings for my cooking blog.
whoo hoo! lol
I just returned from Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls after they invited me to come and review. It was GREAT.

The perk of visiting the waterpark and enjoying the amenities was the best I've received. The experience of interviewing the General Manager and writing the review was very valuable to me as a blogger and writer.

I've written the review here on my blog: www.parentclub.ca if you've always wondered about Great Wolf.
I just had my house deep cleaned for free....I won a contest on Twitter for BidMyCleaning.com...it was awesome!!

But, I think the best perk is the connections, the emails I get daily thanking me for being do honest about my life and depression.
I'm with you! I wouldn't mind a few perks!
That insane! Good job girl!
i want a vacation... wait scratch that... WE NEED A VACATION! I'd love that :)
i remember you winning that! How'd it go? Your house sparkling? THats awesome!
So far my perks have been free stuff to review. I love doing reviews and giveaways! But I do have to say I'm surprised by how many friends I've met through blogging. I never expected that perk. There is some awesome mommies out there that offer great support!
As far as an item it is definitely the Disneyworld trip. I really value the friendships I made on that trip and the on going relationship with Disney. They totally GET it. The conference call today with Suze Orman was great too.

But I have to say that being part of this community has been so amazing! It's the best perk of all.
wow you ladies are getting some awesome things! I literally just started a few weeks ago so nothing at all has come my way. Not to mention I feel as if I am in a tiny niche (cloth diapering and natural parenting) so I doubt Disney will be calling me :) I would love an iphone though.... my husband washed his and he is a sad panda now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service