We all love to blog; that's a given. But what toll does it take on our bodies, minds, and families when we blog often and a lot? For me, I get exhausted very easily and have to counter the time I spend on the Net blogging and tweeting by going outside, smelling the fresh air, and hearing the bird sings. I also like to sit and read to take my mind off blogging for awhile.

What do you do when you need to unwind and relax after blogging a lot?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watching movies!
I like to read or just sit down with some ice cream and veg in front of the TV
playing w/ my 3yo, he hates my "puter" so when I get off we play, run around house, build train tracks you name it.
Whenever I need a break, whether it's from blogging or something else, I read.

I read every night before bed. Sometimes, I'll read half a book, other times I'm lucky if I read one paragraph. : )
What do you do when you need to unwind and relax after blogging a lot?

Blog some more!
I snuggle with my baby....
Catching up on all my DVR'd shows - Brothers & Sisters, American Idol, The Bachelor, Law & Order.
I have to physically turn off my computer and put it out of my reach. I usually blog at night, so my way of relaxing and unwinding is to plain fall asleep! LOL
I agree with some of the other posters. Blogging is my relax time. The rest of my time is spent keeping a 13 month old from hurting herself, me or tearing up everything in the house!
I turn off the computer! There is always more that could be done so there really isn't an I'm Done moment. My favorite escape or way to relax after blogging right now is yoga. My girls join me in their tutus and with that there is a I'm Done moment which feels great.

Karen
As Catherine wrote, blogging is my relaxing time too. Finding time to write with a baby and toddler and young child is a wee bit challenging. I usually sleep after writing...since it happens to be late at night after all.
Sex! i blog late at night so yeah :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/29/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service