We all love to blog; that's a given. But what toll does it take on our bodies, minds, and families when we blog often and a lot? For me, I get exhausted very easily and have to counter the time I spend on the Net blogging and tweeting by going outside, smelling the fresh air, and hearing the bird sings. I also like to sit and read to take my mind off blogging for awhile.

What do you do when you need to unwind and relax after blogging a lot?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I go to sleep! Blogging can take up sleep time, so I have to be careful about getting rest.
Honestly blogging is usually my "relax" time. So I guess I cook or do some yoga to decompress.
For me, it's a loooooooooooooooong hot shower. I stick my head under the water because it feels like a mini massage! And yes, sleep is good considering I stay up until 2am most nights.
That's funny...blogging helps me to to relax/unwind! (Reading - books, magazines, etc. - is a close second.)
Sleep or watch TV
Crochetting! And later, I play with my daughters. That's how I get material for blogging some more! LOL! XD
Blogging is my relaxing time!! Other than that I like to take long walks and clear my head or at least try to.
Reading. Other than housework and childcare (of my own kids I mean) I read or blog.
I take my dog for a much deserved walk. He waits, and watches while I sit at the computer. And I need that walk too!
I head to twitter. I really am enjoying it so much and once I have any finished any "required blogging" I love to tweet with my friends on twitter (@RobynsWorld)
For me blogging is relaxing, I spew out everything that has been bottled up all day and I feel so much better.
Hang out on my bed or the trampoline with the kids. Let them talk and wrestle and just crawl all over me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service