The feature I love most about the blog platform I use is....?

I have used the four main blog platforms in my time as a mom blogger. I've used Blogger, Typepad, Wordpress and Wordpress (self-hosted). I really love the Wordpress widgets. They make sprucing up up your sidebar really easy.

What feature do you love about the blog platform you use?

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm using Blogger. It's easy peasy and I love the widgets I've found. I tried to use Wordpress a while back and I didn't think it was as intuitive to use.
Blogger - I love the drag/drop layout, scheduling posts, ease of use... I've thought of going to Wordpress quite a few times, but blogger is just so simple!

Well, I am using WordPress as platform for my couple of blogs from past couple of years. I am very delighted that I never faced any kind of problems with that. The most exciting and wonderful thing is the availability for plenty of WordPress themes. One can choose from the wide ranges of template available online and create a stunning portal within no time.

I love Blogspot because it has been consistent over the years that I have attempted to become an avid blogger.  I love that there is an app that allows me to post from my phone when I'm on the go.  Also thanks to Etsy I have found a graphic designer that makes awesome Blogger templates for a reasonable price.  Since I have purchased several Blogger templates from her and have been happy I do not intend to use any other platform.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service