I was wondering what was the most thoughtful thing someone did for you after you gave birth?

Mine was from a neighbor who I had never met. She brought over ready to be baked lasagna that she put together, a bag of salad and garlic bread. She also brought a little gift bag for the baby. I thought it was the kindest thing ever. I guess due to the fact she's a lactation consultant and is around new mothers every day she knew what I really needed!

Tags: birth, gifts, giving, post-pregnancy

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, gifts of meals are absolutely wonderful!!! I also received 2 spa gift certficiates (that I haven't had a chance to use yet) but the food got used and enjoyed right way!

Karen
http://favoritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com/
The nicest thing was the enormous amount of help that my neighbors and family provided. My triplets all came home on the same day, eight days after delivery. Our neighbors fed us. They knocked on the door every four hours around the clock to help us feed babies and hold bottles. Gosh, I think I would have died without them.

Isn't it wonderful to have such a thoughtful neighbor? You are so lucky!
After the birth of my third, my friends in the choir organized a food parade. Each night, someone brought over a meal for us. We felt so loved!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service