The one improvement I'd like to make to my blog is ___________.

There is always something we can find on our blogs that we'd like to improve. What is the one thing you'd like to improve most on your blog?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Custom templates. I've tweaked the ones I've used, but I'd really love to have something that's mine and mine alone. I'm just not quite skilled enough with CSS/XML to do it yet.
I've been dreaming up my ideas, making a plan, and am now actually investing a relatively small bit of money into making that vision a reality. Boy is my Momstyle News website going to bust out of its shell now! Never were truer words spoken than, "Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it!" I'll have my work cut out for me over the next couple of months, but once I figure out all the tricks my website is going to be on its way to being one of the best one-stop destinations for parents nationwide (I hope). Dream big, right?
The look of it. I want it to be a combination of a magazine style and a blogging style. The best of both worlds.
...the look. My site really needs a make-over.
There are now a bazillion templates for that. As long as you are hosting your own site and don't have a free blog from wordpress.com or something, the sky's the limit. Google and ye shall find.
I am in a bit of a blogging slump. At least on my mom blog, so I'd like to get my "spark" back.
I'd love to have a custom template that really showed off my personality and really made my blog stand out in the crowd.
I'd like to get back on track to visiting my commentors more.
Although my primary goal is to be informative, I would like more interaction (comments and stuff) on my blog. For some reason, my core audience prefers to email me rather than leave comments directly on the blog.
Catagory List for topics...still trying to figure out how to do a drop down list or something
fix my navigation menu! It does not highlight the current page unless you are home!
Ugh I would really love to learn how to make top tabs(blogger) I have searched and searched found codes that didnt work and looked at editing HTML unti my eyes crossed. If anyone knows how to do this I would be ever so greatful, I just want to be able to organize by blog better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service