The one improvement I'd like to make to my blog is ___________.

There is always something we can find on our blogs that we'd like to improve. What is the one thing you'd like to improve most on your blog?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The comment section. Ofcourse I use blogger but I LOVE the way that wordpress comments are left.
I am getting the hang of blogging ( 4 month newbie) but the one thing I would like is more feedback from people to find out what could make it more interesting. I would like to know how I could make people interact more.

In need of feedback....
I would like to be more consistent. Blogging is my therapy, my little piece of "me" time. I need to make more time for me and would love to eventually post something everyday.
To upgrade from www.warsawmommy.wordpress.com to www.warsawmommy.com No more Wordpress - it's been great, but even just one month using it has really shown me its limitations.

So, keep your lovely eyes peeled ladies: I have bought the domain name, I have found a server and I am upgrading my header.. and I even have some advertisers. Thank goodness they were attracted to the content, and not overly put off by the appearance. They saw the potential and are giving me a chance - that goes far with me.

My new site will be up and running in 3 days or so. I'm really excited!
I'd love to simplify. There are a lot of buttons. It is busy. I've worked on it but it still has more work to go!
I want to figure out how to make a fancy header for my blog.
As a new blogger, there are so many improvements I would like to make. Unfortunately, in most instances, I do not know where to start. First and foremost I would like to increase my followers. It seems that every step is a trial and error. It would be great if the road map to blogging was a bit more straightforward.
number of followers and readers!
I would also like to learn how to do this.
Is almost everything lol. I am new to this and can't figure out how to add my info to my tabs part.
I need to find my voice and balance of what to post. I do want followers but I am not sure my content is there yet. I want people to read but have no idea how to make that happen!

i don't put tags anymore I would like to organize my blog but I can't seem to find time as of the moment.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service