The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

There are a lot of topics that we don't want to blog about because they're either too personal or too controversial, or both. What is the one topic that you will not touch -- ever -- on your mom blog?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely not adult sex toys. I love lingerie and will write about tasteful sites but I stay far away from anything with a giant neon pink toy on the front.
Items specific to work - we have a strict policy against it and the last thing I want to do is lose my job!
I won't blog about my work (once I go back to work that is) except perhaps in very general terms. I just think that should be confidential information and I would never want to say anything that could cause problems with my employer. I'll just stick with the light hearted topics methinks.
UMMM. POLITICS YEAH THAT ONE :)
I'm with you I couldn't bring myself to write for one just last week even though they are offering
$50 products each month. I just can't make myself do it. I see a lot
of other bloggers are doing it but I was also afraid it would
bring down your page rankings linking to sites like that but I
might be wrong.

Ellen C said:
Definitely not adult sex toys. I love lingerie and will write about tasteful sites but I stay far away from anything with a giant neon pink toy on the front.
There isn't much I would say I wouldn't touch because you never know. I once said I would never post about a hot topic but then I did because I had enough of everything I was reading and needed to say my bit on it. There are a few things I won't blog about but that is just for now and I will when I can.

Religion and politics. I am writing my blog for fun. I don't want to bring in any topics that could be offend or be deemed controversial. 

I avoid politics.  I'm sure that sometimes my opinion shows through, but as a general rule, I avoid anything political.  When I read a political post on someone else's blog, and I don't agree with it, it taints that blog in my eyes, and I don't want that to happen to me.  I also won't usually blog about certain controversial topics such as sex or sexual orientation, abortion, healthcare, etc.  If it's something that would embarrass me for my mom or co-workers to read, then I don't write it.

Religion!

Politics!  People get very passionate and have very personal reasons for believing what they do.  Never!

SEX...my parents read my blog and besides what's really to talk about...not like I'm living in the Playboy Mansion.

www.crikeymum.blogspot.com

I agree with you amy, people take it way to personal... and there are so many people that have different opinions when it comes to politics. I have talked about romance though.

Amy {Mom Spark & Mom Made That!} said:

Politics. People get way too crazy, even mean, so I try to avoid it altogether. :)

I also have never posted about sex. Not on purpose, really, just never felt the need!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service