The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

There are a lot of topics that we don't want to blog about because they're either too personal or too controversial, or both. What is the one topic that you will not touch -- ever -- on your mom blog?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhh good one I won't touch abortion either
Probably politics. I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to this arena, mostly b/c I'm not too interested in other opinions aside from my own. Just kidding! But, seriously, people are pretty one sided when it comes to their political views and I'm not a fan of alienating people or challenging their beliefs with my blog. My blog is about fun, and family, and friends and those are things that everyone can relate to.
Sex. I don't think you need to talk about your sex life on the internet. I might talk about like a toy party I had for a Girls Night In but I wouldn't talk about how me and my husband's sex life is.

Other than that on my blog I'll talk about anything!!
I try not to blog about anything too personal. I stay away from naming the actual places we go. I'm a bit paranoid with these days. Also, I try to stay away from the topics that are too controversial. Don't get me wrong, I like to have good discussions and speak my thoughts at times. After all, thats kind of the purpose of my blogging. But I dont like to discuss things just for the sake of sparking an argument. The hot topics are SAHM vs. working moms, breastfeeding vs bottlefeeding, crying it out, vaccines, religion....etc. I try to be sensitive to all mommies views :)
however, I would like to say Rae Ann...even if Religion is a hard topic...sharing the spiritual journey can be a different conversations then a convesation on Religion. I'm not a fan of Religion either...but the spiritual journey can be a little different.
I'm very careful about what I say about my stepkids. Even though I raised them from their teens, there is still that space between parent and stepparent and I don't feel that's a line I should cross.
politics
Politics....
Mainly just cause I don't follow all that stuff, it gets way to confusing for my simple mind, lol
sex and politics
Definitely politics. It always opens up a can of worms and the comments just end up becoming a shouting/name-calling match.
I would have to say religion, politics and XXX. I do post about some things such as KY and a nighty, but never anything about my personal sex life. If I had marital issues, I wouldn't post about those either. I do just about everything else though.
I'd have to say that I dont think I will ever bring up Religion or Politics. I feel that those are two of the most personal and passionate topics.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service