As mom bloggers we are so lucky to be able to review wonderful products from kids clothes to electronics. As much stuff is thrown at us on a daily basis, is there one product or service that you would really like to review? You know, the one that would make you do the "happy dance" if you received an email request to review it.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me, too! Those mini-laptops look so cool.
A Wii or Canon SLR lenses!
Bob's Pickle Pops?? I am dying in laughter!

Be glad you didn't get the request to review a penis ring...
They said we didn't have to return it...
A tropical vacay- and a WII
I'd really LOVE to test one of those Select Comfort Air Beds. I think those would be cool to check out! And perhaps, I could find a bed that gave me a GOOD night's sleep (aside from kids) for a change??? Who wouldn't love that as a parent?
I'd like to review just about any electronics, from laptops to an iphone, ipod touch or Wii fit...these are also things I'd like from Santa, but doubt he will be able to get them this year...maybe someday.
I also enjoy doing children's book reviews, bath and body product reviews, family/kid friendly site reviews and interview authors and moms/business women on my talk show for moms. If interested in having someone review your products,site etc, feel free to contact me.(I will be looking for future guests for January's shows)
I would love to review a V tech motion. My children have a V smile but they are outgrowing it. I think my youngest is ready for it but she gets all of their hand me downs.
As of today I would love to review either a whole bunch of different home organizers or a personal home organizing company who can come into my home and help me figure out how to organize.
Do I have to name just ONE? LOL!

The Keurig Brewing System or a Cannon Rebel/Xsi with some of the extra lenses (I am desperate to have a camera that takes distance shots). They are also on my "wish list" but I know I'll never get them ($$$$). Sigh...
Nikon D60
I am an artist, and I would love to review art supplies and craft supplies. I have a degree in Fine Arts but I am a collage artist, painter and photographer. Send me products, and I will love to be challenged.
Thanks,
Crystal
I think reviewing family cars would be wonderful! :)

Karen
Mommy's Favorite Children's Books
http://favoritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.