As mom bloggers we are so lucky to be able to review wonderful products from kids clothes to electronics. As much stuff is thrown at us on a daily basis, is there one product or service that you would really like to review? You know, the one that would make you do the "happy dance" if you received an email request to review it.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to review a digital camcorder. That would be great.
I would love to review the HP Touchsmart Computer. Seriously. How cool is that?
I would love to test out one of the new mini laptop computers. They are built to be with you everywhere you go and keep you connected. I would love to own one, but I don't like to buy before I try.
It's so funny, the one product that I really want to review (a great digital camera) is one of the only things that no one is offering me (boo hoo!)
I'd like to review the new fisher price kid tough dvd player. I don't even know if fisher price offers reviews...but I'd love to take one for a test drive.
I'm reviewing a leapster 2 now. It's pretty cool.
I would LOVE to review a Tablet PC with a touchscreen.. any brand! If I got to keep it, I would do an entire happy dance ROUTINE (though not sure who'd watch it, haha) and post it on YouTube, Viddler, NewBaby and MySpace.
I'd actually love to review that as well. It definitely looks like a great product, plus it'll help keep the regular tvs free when the tot's on a Cars marathon kick.
Mmmm.. Kindle... still asking Santa for this. Amazon: if you would like to give a historical romance novel addicted mama-blogger bibliophile one to review, I'm your girl!
I would love to review a Wii, anything baby related (bonus points for shoes!), any type of laptop, movies...as you can tell I'm not picky, not picky at all :) Oh--and books! I love to read.
I would love to review a flip camera. This would really brighten my day.
If I can, I want to review a car! That way, we have another car to use. So hard having only one car and yes a laptop too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service