As mom bloggers we are so lucky to be able to review wonderful products from kids clothes to electronics. As much stuff is thrown at us on a daily basis, is there one product or service that you would really like to review? You know, the one that would make you do the "happy dance" if you received an email request to review it.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would do a happy dance all month long and Christmas would come early if I could review the Iphone or a 18xzoom or 20xzoom Camera (middle of the line)!!!!!! I did just review a flip (not from here) to give an idea of a electronic review seotakeout.blogspot.com. My main blog is at www.mommie911.com and www.ziggityzoom.com. If I could review one of these products or another great electronic device I would post it to all 3 of my blog sites!!!!!!!! And I would tell everyone about it. Please, Please, Please!!!!!
I'm really interested to see how those indoor herb gardens would work. Would love to have no-soil solution for indoors so I could have fresh herbs all year.
I would love to review ANYTHING electronic. I love messing with all sorts of electronics! My most recent 'play with' is GPS unit from Garmin! (Geocaching is DA BOMB!!!) But yeah, anything electronic! LOVE THEM!
a computer...a laptop...anything electronic
I'd love to review an Ipod Touch. We are really behind the times here and don't have an mp3 player yet. (And we have over 500 CD's in our collection that could be downloaded.) Pathetic?
I would love to review beauty products. It's like Christmas when I get something I ordered in the mail. :)
I would love to review the Nikon D90. I think that a great camera is every mommy bloggers dream. I would also like to review the Wii.
I am easy to please. I'd review anything that was sent my way because I have a clear opinion on everything. I would love to try out a Wii or a Sony Vaio. =)
The Dell Mini Inspiron

or

Epson Artisan 800

or Wacom Bamboo

Happy Dance doesn't even describe it...it might include a leisure suit and a disco ball...
I just thought of a few more, LOL. - An indoor composter. The one I have my eye on is about $300-400, and is plugged in. You can keep it in the kitchen.

I also need a new printer, so I'd like to test drive some. And that new HP computer with the touch screen - oh my!
Oh, so many things! Designer handbags (Coach being my favorite), Wii with the Wii Fit, Kodak's photo printers, vaccuums (I need a new one), any GPS system....I could go on and on. I'd also love to do some travel/destination reviews, something I haven't seen done yet. I would love to specialize in spa destinations! *grin*
We have a wii. I'd like to be able to review the Wii Fit add on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service