It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I like most about my blog is the honesty and reality I add to it. Real life issues with practical solutions.
I have only been blogging for a for a month, but I would have to say I love the subject. I like having to use my imagination to try and come up with different dessert ideas for busy moms and party favors.

That I can express myself about the things I enjoy. It's my creative outlet where I can share my extensive knowledge (lol) or rant about random things, and share my photography...good stuff.

www.eheger.com

Follow me on Twitter! :)

Connecting with other moms, sharing our experiences and stories and knowing that I'm not ALONE in this whole journey of motherhood :)

expression. I can share whatever i think about a specific topic since my blog is too general. it may not be read by a lot of people but it is still good to be able to express myself in writing

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

http://momdaughterreviews.blogspot.com/

I have to say that I love the honesty in my blogs, especially when I get genuine visitors that take an interest. I also like that my post are generally short but sweet.:)

http://all-around-autism.blogspot.com/2011/08/proud-to-call-you-my-...

I love that it gives me a creative outlet.  I also love when people email or comment how much they enjoy my blog - it kinda makes my day.  :)

www.diaryofaworkingmom.com

that it allows me to talk (in a way).  Since I'm a stay at home mom, I don't get out much and the only person that I really have to share my crafts and things that interest me with is my husband.  I'm sure he's tired of hearing me ramble... LOL

Besides the fact that it is a personal blog geared mostly toward mental health issues and a few rants, it is also filled with honest thoughts through my writing.:)

it makes me really think about what moms of boys want to know.
that i'm able to learn new things from it
What I love about my blog is that it has connected me with other moms who are doing the same thing I am on a day to day basis.  I love the support I recieve and the support I can give.  There is nothing like recieving a comment or an e-mail from someone saying that your blog has helped them so much!  Seriously, I LOVE it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service